View Single Post
Old 01-16-2009, 11:04 AM   #10
Penforhire
Wizard
Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage & iPhone 7+
I suppose if you are a read-once sort of person then DRM will cause you little if any harm. I can't claim to read many books multiple times but I still figure I bought the e-book, not the right to read it once or just on a particular device. I might have a different opinion if I paid a small fraction of the usual e-book price or had a subscription service like Rhapsody is for music (still think that's the future). But I don't. I pay the whole nine yards, so to speak.
Penforhire is offline   Reply With Quote