View Single Post
Old 12-14-2008, 08:13 AM   #1
rleguillow
Always Reading
rleguillow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rleguillow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rleguillow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rleguillow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rleguillow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rleguillow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rleguillow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rleguillow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rleguillow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rleguillow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rleguillow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: FW 1192, PRS-700, kobo, Rocket, PRS-650, Nook Glow, Kobo Glo, others
Question Title and Author in .doc?

I have a bunch of books in html that I want on my Sony reader. Had a problem with Calibre and Kovid is working on that, but...

in the meantime, I figured there was no reason I couldn't save them as Word documents and load them that way, going through the reader software conversion to .rtf. So I tried with one - the .doc created nicely, easily readable in Word, and imported into the reader software easily.

However, the author is listed as me, rather than the real author.

Does anyone know what to do to a Word document so that when it gets imported into the Sony reader software, the software can find the title and the author? I tried messing with the document properties, but don't find anything there. It seems to be getting the title from the document name.

rleguillow is offline   Reply With Quote