View Single Post
Old 05-13-2014, 03:49 PM   #9
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TinaisTina View Post
[This person has been banned for spamming us with a hiddent link - MODERATOR]
The Kindle Fire doesn't have somewhere accessible for calibre to sideload the thumbnail, like it does with the e-ink Kindles? Odd, since I am fairly sure changing the cover in calibre does work, rather than forcing you to use the thumbnail from the Amazon Product Page...

I don't have a Kindle Fire, but thinking back to when I set up calibre for a friend's library, I am pretty sure the covers transferred immediately, despite there being no WiFi at the time. I know on the e-ink models it will never download covers except for Cloud items.

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 05-14-2014 at 08:53 AM.
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote