View Single Post
Old 08-25-2013, 04:56 PM   #29
Brianrh
Connoisseur
Brianrh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brianrh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brianrh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brianrh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brianrh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brianrh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brianrh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brianrh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brianrh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brianrh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brianrh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I read this thread through a few times and I'm a litstill tle confused. It seems to me that some replies are crossed purposed. Is everyone talking about being able to only have the same non Amazon sourced book on various devices and Kindle for PC, or having the book and last reading position synchronised?

I can synch all converted books and reading positions between my Android devices but I can only synch the books between them and my Kindle for PC. The only difference I have perhaps to others in this thread is that I am running Kindle for PC v1.4.1 in Wine on Linux Mint.

Sorry if I'm being a bit thick if someone could just clarify things for me.

Thanks.

Brian
Brianrh is offline   Reply With Quote