View Single Post
Old 06-16-2013, 01:52 AM   #51
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1katie23 View Post
Just picked up 3 books today from B&N and found out about this. Although the books showed up in the Nook for PC App, they were unable to be downloaded. Clicking the download button resulted in an error message. Clicking download on any other book that was not previously downloaded resulted in the same message.

So I opened Nook for Android on my phone. Moved the books to Dropbox and imported them into Calibre. Alf's magic works.

Not to make matters more confusing, just for sh*ts and giggles, I went back to the Nook for PC app later this evening and all but one of the books is able to be downloaded. I have no idea what the heck is going on. For now, I'll pick up my books at Kobo as I prefer epubs.

For those who state they download their B&N books without the PC App, how is this done?
I just go to My Nook Library where all the books I've purchased are listed, with a number of options including "Download". Just click on "My NOOK" in the bar across the top. That should take you to the My Nook home page where you sign in to your own account. (If you have cookies active for the B&N site you might already be signed in.) Once you are in "My Library" select "Books" and the list should appear.

Luck;
Ken
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote