View Single Post
Old 06-11-2013, 11:21 PM   #5
mattcurtis
Book Lover, Dev of Hyphen
mattcurtis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mattcurtis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mattcurtis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mattcurtis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mattcurtis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mattcurtis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mattcurtis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mattcurtis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mattcurtis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mattcurtis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mattcurtis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone (Hyphen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyteflyer View Post
Havent looked at iBooks yet, but news from the front: Stanza STILL works with the same broken bits as it had in iOS6.
That's kind of sad. Which is why I'm building my own iOS eReader.

With regards to iOS7 and ereading, I guess Apple will probably a few new "twists" to iBooks, I doubt they'll do anything revolutionary (see what I did there?)

As for third-party apps, I don't think so. I mean, they might change design, but other than that, I doubt it'll make people say "must develop reading apps", unless Apple pushes that. Hopefully though, it encourages a lot of the developers of eBook apps to give their designs more attention - a lot of them are horrid.
mattcurtis is offline   Reply With Quote