Thread: Glo Your library is empty
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2013, 05:52 AM   #5
meeera
Grand Sorcerer
meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, iPadMini4, iPad4, MBP; support other Kobo/Kindles
Quote:
Originally Posted by veloopity View Post
ah yes, moving it to the root did work. Thanks! at least I can now see what it looks like. And if I have many books and want to use folders to organize them, I have to use Calibre? can it be done with Calibre? there is no way to manually make folders that KoboGlo recognizes?
Shelves is the best way to deal with that, and you can manage those with Calibre. There's a sticky with in-depth instructions.
meeera is offline   Reply With Quote