View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 10:28 AM   #641
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Default Charis SIL line spacing is horrible. I don't know why the people who made the font hasn't fixed it? Gentium does not have this problem.

Typo Line Gap in a KF8 does affect line spacing.
In a Mobi Book Typo Line Gap does nothing.
Line Gap doesn't seem to do anything in KF8 or Mobi.

I did discover something else while testing.
Fonts with numbers in their name wont work on a KF8 it must be all letters. It works fine on a mobi book but not a KF8.
Because I've had to modify Typo Line Gap and Line Gap for ADE, I'll need to adjust the other values so the Charis SIL Larger versions will work both with the Kindle and ADE.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote