View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 11:54 AM   #23
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beginner-reader View Post
I have, but I think it also bothers me because I'm very sensitive to light. I taped black paper over the LEDs on my computer and my loudspeakers and I turned off the LED indicator on my external HD. I did this *before* I heard LEDs could be harmful, and even with the smallest of lights. I'm pretty sure even the lowest setting of a PW would be too bright for me.
How do you manage in daylight, which is tens of thousands of times brighter than the feeble little LEDs you're talking about?
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote