View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 12:16 PM   #1819
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
@slantybard: First, make sure you're using the latest version of my tweaked version.

And, yes, you *do* need to do an import in CM each time you make changes with the plugin on Calibre's side. (You also seem to be a bit confused as to how the Home screen sorting works, but that's another thing).

@bookwench: Kindle 5 (Touch/PaperWhite) support will only work on jailbroken devices with ixtab's Collection manager and my tweaked version of the plugin.

@MCPP: Which language is your device using? (If possible, PM me your collections.json file).

@sitrucz: See my answer to @bookwench .

@Goatbert: Use my tweaked version of the plugin, it correctly hides the unsupported stuff, among other things.

@storageman: Not sure I got everything, but Calibre's device view doesn't completely support Kindle collections, so that, at least, is completely normal . As for 'moving' books, a collections is essentially a tag, not a folder, so, yes.

@Vaesse: What does the plugboard look like? You can also check that the plugin's setting didn't change. Can't say much more without logs, but you wouldn't happen to have moved from mobi files to azw3?

@mfsav2: Assuming you're using a Touch/PaperWhite, you need to use ixtab's Collection manager.

@ginakra: What does the report (from the plugin) look like?

@Brightmoon: At least on old mobi files, yes. Some (or all, didn't check) KF8 files might not honor this, though.