View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 03:05 PM   #132
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
[QUOTE=rgeorg;2355866]
Quote:
Originally Posted by new View Post

Happy Holidays to you also!

I am cautiously narrowing my sights on the KFHD 8.9". If I am going to buy something, might as well go to the limit (for me!). Maximal usefulness is my criteria, and I will have the SGP5" for portability and vanilla Android. My 4-yr-old 9" netbook has started making odd noises. I have another 2 weeks to decide and I may change my mind - a woman's prerogative, correct?

I've been reading the SGP5 User's Guide and sounds like it does so much. Have to start reading about the iPad as well. Can I download off of Dropbox to the iPad? Best reading apps? (I'll go ask that at the appropriate thread)
I just tried the voice feature on SGP5 for google and for email. It is better than typing, but still not perfect.

When are you getting the SGP5? My neighbor got the KFHD 7" for Christmas, and she has some learning to do. An older adult (yes older than me) that does fairly well, but still struggles with technology. She wants it to play app games. I read on mine.

I still like Moon + to read on over the Kindle App on the KFHD. Since KFHD doesn't have bells and whistles like the PW (X-ray). I love Moon + No Xray, but dropbox can be used, and so many different settings. But it is good to read from, not sure the bigger KFHD is what I would get, I thought about it, but have adjusted to the 7". I too loved the DX, but the print seems to be bigger on the PW, KFHD, SGP5, and touch page turning is faster and easier than clicking for me. The bigger KFHD will weigh more of course.

Your mileage may vary, lol, everybody is different. I am reading 3 books again, and one audiobook. I love it.

Last edited by new; 12-27-2012 at 03:07 PM.
new is offline   Reply With Quote