View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 06:41 AM   #1492
Soldim
Not so important
Soldim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Soldim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Soldim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Soldim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Soldim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Soldim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Soldim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Soldim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Soldim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Soldim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Soldim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Kindle 4, iPad, Kobo Glo 4
I've managed not to buy a singe book (electronic or paper) during October, reducing my TBR pile with 14 books!

Unfortunately, the first nine months of the year above-mentioned pile grew to a total of more than 400 books after I found a loophole in the acquired habit of only buying a new book when I finish one. I mean, finishing a book borrowed from a library also counts as finishing a book isn't it?

Anyway, I am about to crack and buy the new David Priestland, so I figured I'd better boast about my accomplishment before not having anything to boast about
Soldim is offline   Reply With Quote