View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 11:14 PM   #6
meeera
Grand Sorcerer
meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, iPadMini4, iPad4, MBP; support other Kobo/Kindles
"Line spacing and margin adjustments don't work on sideloaded books" on the Kobo? Coulda fooled me, I've been adjusting them for ten months. Pretty sure they haven't turned that off in the Glo, these clowns are just using a book that overrules those adjustment options.

And why are they rabbiting on about the PW having "ten pixels more"? I thought the Kindle had exactly the same 1024x758 screen as the Glo. (Still, this is GoodEReader. If there weren't obvious errors, we'd wonder if they'd started outsourcing.)

Can't help wondering if Amazon deliberately fed non-splotchy displays to reviewers.
meeera is offline   Reply With Quote