View Single Post
Old 08-28-2012, 04:35 PM   #9
geertm
Guru
geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apache View Post
I mostly do not know what book I want to read after the current book. I am an eclectic reader and vary my reading genres all the time. I read three Westerns last and am reading Science Fiction now. Before that I was reading a Biography. Having a lot of books on allows me a larger selection to browse through. Sort of like my own bookstore.
I bought a Nook Tablet and returned it. I find it ridiculous that a 16 gig Nook Tablet allows me to side load only one gig. I do not think I will be buying 15 gigs of books from B & N.
Apache
The B&N partition is not only for books, but also for magazines and apps. Some of these enhanced magazines can be 1 to 2GB in size. Some of the interactive childrens books can also be that large. If you are someone who subscribes to several Nook magazines, or buys interactive childrens books you really need that space.

You can let B&N reformat your Nook's memory. That will give you about 8 GB for sideloaded content, and about 5 GB for B&N content.
geertm is offline   Reply With Quote