View Single Post
Old 03-08-2012, 01:15 PM   #8
ApK
Award-Winning Participant
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica Lares View Post
ES File Explorer is the best. Tried all the others, but didn't like them as much. ES behaves like a desktop file explorer, so it's familiar.
I actually prefer File Expert. It's a little leaner and faster, and seems to do everything I need, so much so that I deleted ES.

BTW, I've no info on anti-glare, but I did get a Ghost Armor screen protector applied by one of those stands in the mall. I can never get them perfect when I try to apply them on my own. I like it a lot.

Last edited by ApK; 03-08-2012 at 01:17 PM.
ApK is offline   Reply With Quote