View Single Post
Old 09-16-2011, 09:32 PM   #4
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by AkumaTakeshi View Post
Nice thread, I've been thinking in starting to read this series, because of that I went to see how the series were and I'm hooked.

The only problem is that I think they only made one season and I don't even know if it has something to do with the books or not. Maybe each episode it's just a snippet from one of the books.
Thank you.

According to alansplace (our resident Dresden File aficionado ) the TV series has very little to do with books. It is more "inspired by". He did say, in a response to a post I made about Fool Moon, that:

Quote:
Originally Posted by alansplace View Post
if you view the tv episode titled hair of the dog you'll see just how very loosely-based the tv series is concerning the books, basically just a couple of characters and their affiliation with the fbi and no spoiler in either direction.
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote