View Single Post
Old 09-12-2011, 09:16 AM   #155
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
I'm afraid the google code versions is very much out of date. The current version is 0.31, which can be found in this thread here.

While we really ought to be using version control software, in a clever shared manner, at present we seem to be posting updates here, which I copy back to the fifth post in this thread.

Some ncx generation code would be welcome. I posted a sample of the binary data representing an ncx, along with the source ncx file, here.

Any other changes would be interesting to see too.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote