View Single Post
Old 06-29-2011, 08:00 AM   #5
jocampo
Layback feline
jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2nd gen, Sony DPTS1, iPad Pro 10.5"
Quote:
Originally Posted by CommonReader View Post
Sure, and there is no content available in Dutch and hardly anything in French. Unless you are living in the UK or Germany/Austria and with some restrictions Switzerland the Kindle hardly offers any content in Europe.
The PRS 650 is the way to go.
English is the primary language for most ebooks. So unless you don't really know it, you will always have a hard time finding titles.

It is not a reader issue though, but a publisher one. There are thousands of mobi books in foreign languages. I do have hundreds of classic in Spanish, mobi format that I can read on my Kindle 3
jocampo is offline   Reply With Quote