View Single Post
Old 04-24-2011, 08:41 PM   #11
kranu
I <3 my Kindle
kranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensions

Device: Kindle 3G + WiFi
Quote:
Originally Posted by warlock07 View Post
Cannot see why you were compelled to defend Amazon and attack the NoWorthWhile at the same time?
I was compelled to defend Amazon because NoWorthWhile's argument did not make very much sense to me. In addition, I didn't attack him. If you think that pointing out the flaw in his statement is offensive, I'd be very sorry for you the day you are actually attacked.

Last edited by kranu; 04-26-2011 at 02:30 AM.
kranu is offline   Reply With Quote