View Single Post
Old 11-07-2010, 06:38 AM   #3
sportourer1
Writer
sportourer1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sportourer1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sportourer1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sportourer1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sportourer1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sportourer1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sportourer1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sportourer1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sportourer1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sportourer1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sportourer1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Close to my own thoughts.

In my novel I try to create both the atmosphere in terms of buildings, travel, conditions of living etc but also realistic characters with imaginative behaviours and points of view as would have been held at the time. That said I think some people have a poor idea of how people genuinely lived in days of yore.

My novel is set in Georgian London and I hope I have the atmosphere about right within which my imagination can roam free
sportourer1 is offline   Reply With Quote