View Single Post
Old 07-05-2010, 03:45 PM   #176
Toxaris
Wizard
Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by awp View Post
In MS Word, it is rather a side effect than a proper feature. As for me, it is strange when a word processor replaces X with Y when you ask it to replace X with X.

Atlantis Word Processor has the "AutoCorrect After-You-Type" tool. Choose the "Tools | AutoCorrect..." menu command of Atlantis. It scans the active document for text fragments that might need to be corrected (including "straight quotes to smart quotes" corrections). Each reported correction can be accepted or rejected. The "Tools | AutoCorrect..." command of Atlantis suggests corrections according to the settings specified in the "Tools | AutoCorrect Options..." dialog. For example, you can instruct Atlantis to replace straight quotes with French or German quotes.
Untill now a found it a rather nice 'side effect'. I could not get the autocorrect to work earlier. But that was because I did not see it was some kind of script/program. Great!
Toxaris is offline   Reply With Quote