View Single Post
Old 08-03-2004, 08:25 AM   #2
ignatz
mechanoholic
ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR/iPhone 4S/EVO 4G
Hey Geoffrey, maybe you have an answer for this? Or perhaps you can share with me just how you use Sitescooper with Plucker? I used to use iSilo and Sitescooper would convert readily and dump it right into my sync folder. When I use it with Plucker I have had to generate a html page with Sitescooper and then pluck that local page. I would prefer to go back to the streamlined setup that I had with iSilo. Admittedly, I haven't spent all that much time on this. I poked at it a few times and let it go for the moment. There's always so much to learn!!