View Single Post
Old 02-05-2010, 06:30 AM   #8
Connallmac
Transplanted NYer
Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire HD 8.9", Kindle Fire HD 7", Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bremen Cole View Post
charleski "If anyone from the industry is reading this forum, I can only hope they take it with a huge pinch of salt and realise that people who read ebooks are not in fact a bunch of self-opinionated cheapskates with entitlement issues who will use the slightest excuse to justify pirating authors' work."

You are a corporations dream come true, and I do realize that most are like you. I am of course their worst nightmare as I am as you call "self-opinionated". Yes, a pesky individual....... why can't they all just obey the corporate state? The cattle must be kept in line!!!
Well played sir, karma to you!
Connallmac is offline   Reply With Quote