View Single Post
Old 03-25-2009, 02:05 AM   #18
frabjous
Wizard
frabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Sony PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by gokalp View Post
You are correct, but I feel too lazy to convert all the papers I read.
Doesn't take too long once you get used to it. SoPDF for example is blazing fast, much faster than Acrobat. I made a GUI for SoPDF which makes it easier if I want non-default settings, but actually more often that that, I call it through a right-click option I defined for it with default settings in the PDF file associations in windows-- so it's just a matter of right-clicking a PDF and choosing "SoPDF-it" and 5 seconds later I have a version formatted at least decently well for my reader.

Quote:
Instead, using the tablet pc seems more convenient.
Hey, more power to you! I can't afford a tablet PC, so I'm jealous!
frabjous is offline   Reply With Quote