View Single Post
Old 02-22-2009, 09:56 AM   #5
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallcraft View Post
This is well formatted for browsing, but it can't be used as a MobiPocket dictionary for word look up in a MOBI ebook. The earlier Dictionary, Webster's: Webster's Dictionary 1913, v1, 22 Nov 07 can
be used for word look up.

That's true, but I've recently converted this dictionary to ver 2.1; that IS now a true look-up dictionary as per the Mobipocket guidelines and this helpful post.

What's New in ver 2.1:
  • hopefully will have a working cover image (was problematic in .epub version only)
  • include above Abbreviations listing this time.

I'm still in the process of converting ver 2.1 to other ebooks formats, .epub, and .imp and perhaps a reflow (small screened) .pdf. When I'm done, I'll update post #1 above.

Last edited by nrapallo; 02-23-2009 at 10:19 AM. Reason: added What's New in ver 2.1
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote