View Single Post
Old 03-20-2016, 08:28 AM   #6
Marco77
Connoisseur
Marco77 can illuminate an eclipseMarco77 can illuminate an eclipseMarco77 can illuminate an eclipseMarco77 can illuminate an eclipseMarco77 can illuminate an eclipseMarco77 can illuminate an eclipseMarco77 can illuminate an eclipseMarco77 can illuminate an eclipseMarco77 can illuminate an eclipseMarco77 can illuminate an eclipseMarco77 can illuminate an eclipse

Device: PW3, Clara HD, PB740
There is no source besides the INF. You may have noticed that it ships with no *.sys device driver. The reason is simple, the file says "okay, I handle devices matching 'VID_0525&PID_A4A2', for this use the system-bundled netrndis.inf / Usb_Rndis.ndi sections."

On the contrary, all steps are outlined and you can generate your own signed "driver" using the posted batch files. The idea is not mine; I thought about it because I already use WinRAID-CA signed Intel drivers. (it's better than disabling driver signature enforcement system-wide)

EDIt: apparently there is a template for that, see https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/lib...s_7_and_later_

I don't know what are the benefits for 6.0 drivers vs. 5.1, though.

Last edited by Marco77; 03-20-2016 at 08:33 AM.
Marco77 is offline   Reply With Quote