View Single Post
Old 11-03-2013, 09:10 AM   #614
Krazykiwi
Zealot
Krazykiwi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krazykiwi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krazykiwi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krazykiwi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krazykiwi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krazykiwi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krazykiwi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krazykiwi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krazykiwi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krazykiwi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krazykiwi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many random androids to list
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdStout View Post
Before, when adding a book to a GoodReads shelf, I could drag a link for the desired book and edition and drop it on the Search For GoodReads Book dialog. Now I can't -- I just get the not-allowed cursor icon and nothing happens. Any ideas?

Oh yeah, I updated to Mavericks recently -- could that have anything to do with it?
GR is enforcing https, and I'm pretty sure the drag and drop stopped working same day that started. Possibly unrelated, but worth mentioning.

You can copy the url and paste it though, it works fine.
Krazykiwi is offline   Reply With Quote