View Single Post
Old 06-29-2013, 02:27 PM   #30
DH59
DH59 knows the square root of minus one.DH59 knows the square root of minus one.DH59 knows the square root of minus one.DH59 knows the square root of minus one.DH59 knows the square root of minus one.DH59 knows the square root of minus one.DH59 knows the square root of minus one.DH59 knows the square root of minus one.DH59 knows the square root of minus one.DH59 knows the square root of minus one.DH59 knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Kobo Glo
I've had this issue since the Glo updated to 2.6.1., but a little while ago everything locked up altogether and the page refused to turn. I managed to get something to happen by putting it into sleep and then waking up again, but then it locked up again. My husband's Glo has locked up a few times now, usually when playing Sudoku.

I've just done a factory reset, but when I connected to Kobo Desktop it appeared to be syncing again, and lo and behold, I am back to 2.6.1 instead of 2.5.1. I will see how it goes, and then try again to revert to the old version where everything worked fine.
DH59 is offline   Reply With Quote