View Single Post
Old 05-26-2013, 03:19 PM   #24933
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Coffee in my cup as I enjoy the sound of my wind chimes going crazy in the back yard.

I did manage to get the front porch, wasp nest taken down. I hid in the garage and stuck my arm and head out, in order to direct a hard spray of water at the nest. It dropped, but all the little pockets had white things in them and they were washed into my rock border and down into the large rocks. So, I can't (.. OK, I won't) go digging for them to make sure that they are dead.

Last edited by dreams; 05-26-2013 at 04:11 PM. Reason: remove comma
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote