View Single Post
Old 05-01-2013, 04:40 PM   #24
luxeluxe
luxeluxe began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
What are the most favored batched numbers? 502, 603, anything else? i'm might buy one the store if i come across a batch number rumored to be a good screen.

i just bought a pw from best buy yesterday and it was very distracting to read, the 2nd i got today was livable and am keeping the better one. The 2nd one, that i am okay with happens to be green murky on the top half and less murky on the bottom half, which i can live with it. but the first one i got is a 1"+ diagonal stripe of green murkiness from the top right to 3/4's down ending on the left, which is distracting because each line of text then becomes white, then green, then white again, so i prefer the one on which first half of the page mostly green and the 2nd half of the page all white, at least the screen of each line is consistant. lol.

but if i see a batch number you guys think might give me a better shot, i might give it one more go. I might not, i'll read a few chapters tonight and for a handful of days and see if i forget it's there, but just in case.

Last edited by luxeluxe; 05-01-2013 at 05:08 PM.
luxeluxe is offline   Reply With Quote