View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013, 04:00 PM   #5
GlenBarrington
Cheese Whiz
GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Samsung Tab A 10.1(2019), Pixel 6a.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CWatkinsNash View Post
From the 2010 MSLT:

So you can install it on up to three computers, but you're not supposed to use it to write books that you intend to sell, or for marketing activities.

Edit to add: Activation - I don't know about this version, but the regular 2010 version has an offline activation option.
I hasten to add, that at http://portableapps.com/apps/office, you can get a FREE version of either OpenOffice or LibreOffice that is designed to install on a thumb/flash drive.

Edit: I notice you can also get a portable version of Sigil ebook editor.

Last edited by GlenBarrington; 02-26-2013 at 04:02 PM.
GlenBarrington is offline   Reply With Quote