View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 05:55 AM   #1
tsolignani
Zealot
tsolignani juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercisetsolignani juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercisetsolignani juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercisetsolignani juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercisetsolignani juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercisetsolignani juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercisetsolignani juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercisetsolignani juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercisetsolignani juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercisetsolignani juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercisetsolignani juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercise

Device: iPad
can I add tags to the book's filename?

I know I can do it when «saving to disk».

I just would like to have them into the library to.

As a matter of fact, I would prefer not to save to disk every book.

I would like to keep and sync the library with PDF Expert or iBooks into my iDevices, where then I could search for a particular tag (I prepend the hashtag symbol to every tag, so that searching is more accurate).

Is there a way to do that? I know you cannot change the dir structure of the library, but what about file names?

Thank you.
tsolignani is offline   Reply With Quote