View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 09:49 PM   #45
blue_skies
Evangelist
blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue T62+; Boyue Mimas; and my old Kindle Keyboard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphire View Post
These ebooks aren't in my library's digital collection, but they're available in OverDrive for library patrons to recommend for purchase.
Thanks for posting about this. I read some of these back in the eighties and enjoyed them. My two local library systems have most of the ebooks. The ones I looked at are already loaned out. I put the first three on my wishlist. I'm curious to see how well they hold up.
blue_skies is offline   Reply With Quote