View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 09:06 AM   #1
Ti-Ron
Connoisseur
Ti-Ron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ti-Ron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ti-Ron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ti-Ron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ti-Ron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ti-Ron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ti-Ron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ti-Ron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ti-Ron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ti-Ron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ti-Ron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, iPad
PHP code library for watermarking an ePub

Hi everyone, hope your friday is going well!

I'm looking for some php code library for watermarking an epub when selling on our internet site. I asked to some programmers and they all told me they were able to do it (automaticly) on a pdf but not on an ePub.

Is anyone here can help me to get a script or code library to make it work automaticly when someone's buying an epub out of my internet site?

Thanks a lot for your help,
Have a good friday (TGIF!!!)

P.S. If I posted in the wrong section, please feel free to move my thread. I didn't know where's the place to post this. Thanks!
Ti-Ron is offline   Reply With Quote