View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 12:36 AM   #9
Anjohl
Zealot
Anjohl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anjohl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anjohl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anjohl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anjohl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anjohl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anjohl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anjohl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anjohl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anjohl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anjohl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch
Update: I decided to buy a Playbook, though not primarily as an ereader. A few months back, I bought a Kobo touch for $50 or so used, and a leather book-like magnetic case from Skindigital. I am in my GLEE. The Kobo touch is *the* definitive ereading experience. No offense to anyone that does, but I can't imagine using a Vox or Playbook, etc as a primary source to read books. The Eink is just a dream. The Kobo Touch might be the best bang for buck electronic device I ever bought.

So I guess my advice is, get a tablet for tablet needs, and an ereader for reading. In my case, combined I have $145 sunk in for both together, which is 3/4's what the Vox cost me initially, so I have my cake and am eating it too!

I wish all of you Vox owners the best, I hope the addition of the Play store helped out somewhat, and that Kobo fixed the wake/sleep problem, and got netflix working!
Anjohl is offline   Reply With Quote