View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 02:06 PM   #9
AintLDS
No soliciting
AintLDS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AintLDS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AintLDS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AintLDS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AintLDS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AintLDS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AintLDS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AintLDS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AintLDS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AintLDS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AintLDS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage and iPhone 8 Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
There could be some hardware changes. If so probably nothing major. In my opinion the black bezel is a good upgrade, but maybe not enough to warrant a new purchase for some.
I agree. If you're happy with your K4NT, this is just a very slight refinement. If you've got a few bucks burning a hole in your pocket, you'll be happy with the new one and can gift your old one away (mine is going to my wife).

I have a Paperwhite on order and I have a feeling that one will blow people away.
AintLDS is offline   Reply With Quote