View Single Post
Old 06-26-2012, 06:43 AM   #4
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulsalter View Post
Not sure if you can just move the books onto SD card, might need to move the app also

Go into Applications and then Settings
From in Settings scroll to Applications
Select the Kindle App
You should now see an option to move to SD card, this will move the App + Books onto the SD card

Hope thats some help, if not someone with a bit more Android knowledge should be able to help
Hmmm. Unfortunately I don't see that option. The only options I have are "Force Stop" and "Uninstall". Then, under "Storage" I see "Clear Data", and under "Cache", "Clear Cache". Nothing at all about moving it.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote