Thread: Amazon Prime...
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2012, 05:45 PM   #19
carpetmojo
Wizard
carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony- T3, PRS650, 350, T1/2/3, Paperwhite, Fire 8.9,Samsung Tab S 10.5
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
There are no fringe benefits if, like the OP, you don't live in the US.
As ever, Harry, you shine lights into corners
I now know that I won't find the library very helpful, and totally without interest to such as us in the UK
I didn't think to delve sufficiently before opening the old yapper !

As you point out, for us it's a cheap and efficient postage service - but, naturally, you need to purchase Amazon goods regularly enough to make it worthwhile.

My aim is to get as much as possible for nothing from Amazon .... 'cept at Christmas, of course.......
carpetmojo is offline   Reply With Quote