View Single Post
Old 12-13-2011, 08:56 AM   #6
oldyellr
Evangelist
oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.

Device: Kobo Vox, Amazon Fire 7
When comparing these tablets, I'm sure the viewers start out with preconceived notions based on what they themselves like or own. The other day I saw a comparison between the Kobo Vox and Kindle Fire on Youtube. The reviewer completely trashed the Vox as appearing "cheap", pointing out all kinds of frills and features on the Fire, and downplayed areas where the Vox was better. It all depends it you're after simplicity or gee-whiz bells and whistles. He also couldn't get the Vox touch screen to work for him in several instances, which is weird, because I find it extremely sensitive.
oldyellr is offline   Reply With Quote