View Single Post
Old 10-31-2011, 07:30 AM   #2
ldolse
Wizard
ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.

Device: PRS-650, iPhone
It's possible that it's a bug with Calibre's handling of the SD card, but it's equally possible that it's a bug with Sony's handling of the SD card/lots of books. Generally speaking I've never heard of a Sony device that behaves well when you load it up with tons of books. The built in memory already holds far more books than the Sony is realistically capable of cataloguing, so few users ever feel the need to expand to the SD card.

So I'm guessing your making yourself doubly special - using the SD card, and (I'm assuming) loading your Sony with far more books than a typical user. Sorting out whether it's Calibre or Sony might be a bit more difficult.. In the other thread you don't mention how many books your trying to load.
ldolse is offline   Reply With Quote