View Single Post
Old 08-29-2011, 04:47 PM   #10
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by hanbalfrek View Post
The test function doesnt work, but actually importing the files come out correct.
As user_none says the test function requires a complete file name to work, including the extension.

Rim Change - A. Bertram Chandler - Grimes 046.epub

Adding the books extension allows you to use the test box successfully.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanbalfrek View Post
Rim Change - A. Bertram Chandler - Grimes 046

and I've modified your code to get title and author, but can't get series/index.

becomes
Title: test
Authors: A. Bertram Chandler
Series: No match
Series index: No match
I don't understand them fully, but I can rearrange ones that work.

Try

Code:
^((?P<title>([^\-_0-9]+)(?=\s*-\s*)(?!\s*-\s*[0-9.]+)|\b))(\s*-\s*)?((?P<author>[^\-_0-9]+)\s*-\s*)?(?P<series>[^0-9\-]+)(\s*-\s*)?(?P<series_index>[0-9.]+)

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 08-29-2011 at 05:05 PM.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote