Thread: PRS-650 Error message: Invalid Type
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2011, 04:37 AM   #2
Ashjuk
Fanatic
Ashjuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ashjuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ashjuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ashjuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ashjuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ashjuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ashjuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ashjuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ashjuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ashjuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ashjuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Sony PRS 600/650
When the reader is connected to your PC via the USB lead does it appear in Windows Explorer?

You should see four new drives: reader database, installer, and one each for the card slots. If you don't see these then it seems to me the the relevant USB drivers are not installed or have been corrupted.

You can also have a look in device manager to see it the reader is listed under the USB devices. If it's there try deleting the drivers and reinstalling them.

About all I can think of I'm afraid.
Ashjuk is offline   Reply With Quote