View Single Post
Old 01-25-2008, 01:43 PM   #13
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleDe View Post
Not really, you can use their web browser or Feedbooks or MobiPocket PC version 6.0 to generate content.
I'm pretty sure that feedbooks and mobipocket creator work only for content embedded feeds, i.e. feeds that have the article content in them. On the sony reader you can get arbitrary web content. To me that additional power blows wireless content delivery out of the water. But then, I'm a power user

And I don't think amazon is going to subsidize you surfing your favorite sites on the web forever. Now if they had included wifi support, that would have been something to talk about.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote