View Single Post
Old 12-08-2007, 07:54 AM   #4
Clemenseken
eWriter
Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: PB-IQ / Sony PRS-500
Angry Withdrawal of dictionary PDFs ... (Dizionario Dictionary Inglese > Italiano)

Salve!

Non parlo Italiano molto bene, ma eccoli:
una versione del dizionario mio per gli Italiani...

Well. I hope someone can use this dictionary.
I improved the navigation (relative to the Italian>English version) to use fewer cursor moves.
My current estimation is ZERO moves of the small cursor to arrive at "a" (uno) up to an average of 10 moves (NOT page turns - which are very slow).
This average can be nearly halved if you move your cursor *UP* initially to get to items in the lower half of any screen...

I'd be grateful for any remarks on usability!
Clemens

(P.s.: further down this page https://www.mobileread.com/forums/att...8&d=1197408251 is a slightly improved version. Words are listed below each other and got page numbers attached.)

Sorry - mi dispiace...

Edit: I herewith withdraw my previously attached PDF dictionary file ("Dizio_IngItaliano3.pdf").

I had asked for feedback on their usability but only got posts from exactly *T*W*O* members - as compared to over 1,400 downloads...

(I don't mind anybody else placing any of these PDFs in a new thread. But I won't engage in this project any more.)

Last edited by Clemenseken; 03-11-2008 at 05:30 AM. Reason: Withdrawal of dictionary PDFs ...
Clemenseken is offline   Reply With Quote