View Single Post
Old 08-27-2010, 07:17 PM   #4
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
Sorry, I forgot where I d/l'ed the K3 User Guide PDF to, so I can't look up the exact chapter. But the auto-hide title bar when reading a book is definitely described in there.

It's not a random thing (or at least not supposed to be, but maybe the firmware's a bit buggy). Once you click to start reading a book, the title bar's supposed to auto-disappear within 10-30 seconds or so, and only show back up if you click the menu button, or you exit and reopen the book you've been reading.
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote