Thread: Opus Another sorting issue
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2010, 05:01 AM   #10
Manichean
Wizard
Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Cybook Gen3
Quote:
Originally Posted by EowynCarter View Post
Nope, when you open a book it copy it (I never asked to copy anything !!), into it own folder, using Author / book hierarchy.

And why bother with a software, when i can just copy past ?
Ah, the old "Calibre *bleep*s up my library structure!" vs. "But Calibre's library is kind of like a black box, if you touch it, bad things happen!"- argument. If you don't mind, I'm gonna stay out of this one.
Manichean is offline   Reply With Quote