View Single Post
Old 07-13-2007, 06:59 AM   #8
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Yes, it is "unexpurgated."

-- At least, I checked a couple of parts and it appears to be an "unexpurgated" version.

I am always amazed at people who have a facility for other langauges, and you seem to be one of those. Amazing.

Thank you about Spanish. We just said those 3 magic words yesterday afternoon to each other. (Say, where's the "happy feet" icon on this site?!!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Is this an "unexpurgated" translation, by the way - I haven't checked. Some bits of Chaucer are amazingly rude .

Best of luck with your Spanish. I'm a bit of a "language nut" myself. I read Latin and Ancient Greek for "fun" (yes, I know it's a deeply sad thing to do...), although the only "modern" language I speak at all well, other than English, is German.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote