View Single Post
Old 01-02-2009, 11:39 PM   #2
Leep
Guru
Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle1, K3, K3G (thanks MR), iTouch, Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasczak View Post
I have about 50 one or two page files I'd like neetly combined into one file with a table of contents.

What is the easiest way to go about this? So far, it seems like using the Mobipocket Creator would be the best way, but that is time consuming - it means opening each individual file, copy and pasting into another document, then at a minimum adding hyperlinks to each title, and a TOC.

If this were something I thought I could legally share I'd be happy to go to the effort. (Its weekly columns available from several web site locations and they are copyrighted.)

I did find I could add all the files to one mobi publication and build it, but that leaves out the TOC so I can't just browse to selected articles.

Any ideas?
I used CutePDF (free) to combine a large number of chapters into a book. It worked great and then I was able to drop it into Mobipocket creator to set it up in prc.

cheers
Leep is offline   Reply With Quote