View Single Post
Old 10-11-2008, 10:19 AM   #4
kesey
Enthusiast
kesey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kesey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kesey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kesey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kesey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kesey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kesey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kesey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kesey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kesey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kesey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I want to know how the page turn speed is painfully slow. By the time I have my eyes back to the top of the page, the page has already turned and is ready for me to read.
Agreed JSWolf. When one starts using the 505 at first the page turning is different from a paper book. After reading an e-book or two as one gets accustomed to the Reader whatever time-delay that is there, and the black flash, cease to be at all noticeable.
kesey is offline   Reply With Quote