View Single Post
Old 09-19-2013, 03:11 PM   #44
soulfuldog
I ♥ Calibre
soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Voyage, Sony PRS-350, Hudl2
"JAMES PATTERSON: You go to Sweden, Sweden has 8 million people, a book will sell a million copies there."

This was one of the things I didn't understand, a million copies sold from a population of 8 million sounded terrific to me.... and as you've just proved Kumabjorn, it really is terrific since the reality is quite a bit less from an even higher population! Either way, not too shabby figures since there are so many other competing attractions for people to spend their money on. So what's his point?
soulfuldog is offline   Reply With Quote